THE PRESENT MOMENT
The present moment brings us back to the source. Live HERE and NOW. Awareness of the present moment is when you stop your mind from wondering. Your mind is only focused on what you are doing HERE and NOW. Using breathing as a support, with a bit of every day practice, you can within a second stop your mind from wandering from one thing to the next. The more you practice the easier it gets to let go and to achieve calm and inner peace you can then communicate with your true self and find innocence and peace.
Meditation is freedom.
Our real self, is perfect and free. Meditation is the way and a process of re-centering our awareness in the principle of pure consciousness which is our essential being. By sitting with closed eyes and letting the mind become absorbed, observing and experiencing the movements of the breath we enter into the consciousness and awareness of the present moment.
Play attention to your breathing, and listen, from the moment you start to the moment your breathing becomes deep, be attentive.
1) Sit upright, pull your spine up, shoulders high, comfortable and relaxed, with your hands resting on your knees or thighs.
2) Close your eyes gently to remove visable distraction.
3) Close your mouth, relax your jaw and mouth.
4) Inhale and exhale slowly and deeply three or four times, feeling the inhaling and exhaling, your breath moving in and out through your noze.
5) Now breathe naturally and easefully, keeping your awareness.
6) Keeping your awareness, observe the sensation of the breath moving there throughout all your inhalations and exhalations.
7) Let your awareness rest gently on the breath. After a while it may feel as though the breath is flowing in and out, continue focusing and listening to it , in and out the focus of your attention should be only at that point of listening–
8) Let the breath be as it will. . Let the breath be natural and unforced, and just observe and experience it.
In time your breath will become more subtle and refined, and slow down.
9) In Breath Meditation we only focus our awareness on the breath. However, as you meditate you may use this in every chore throughout the day just concentrate on the present moment of what you are doing, keeping centered.
10) Thoughts, impressions, memories, inner sensations, and such like may also arise during meditation. Be calmly aware of all these things in a detached and objective manner. Let them come and go as they will, but keep your attention centered . Meditation produces peace, awareness and quiet joy.
11) If you find yourself getting restless, distracted, , just inhale and exhale slowly and deeply a few times, feeling the inhaling and exhaling breath moving in and out through your nostrils, at the same time feeling that you are releasing and breathing out all tensions. Relaxation is the key to successful meditation practice.
12) Keep in mind that Meditation basically consists of being AWARE. That is all!
13) At the end of your meditation time, keep on being calmly aware of your breath moving in and out as you go into the make up ceremony. In this way you can maintain the calm and clear state of mind and awareness throughout every movement.
THE MAKE-UP RITUAL:
You have started your ceremony with the breathing exercises you are now feeling calm and peaceful continue your deep breathing and focuseon every movement step by step while just being here and now.
Step 1: Generously apply a moisturizer all over your skin (use a water based cream) to help concealer glide on smoothly. put lip balm on your lips
Apply concealer, only where you need it, undereye circles and blemishes. Try a creamy formula, in a shade that matches your skintone. Apply in littles stripes with a fine brush, with the ring of your finger blend from the corner of your eye over to your cheek for the circles. With a warm finger apply around the rim of your noze and chin, Cover blemishes and spots with a fine brush.
Step 3: With a big powder brush or puff apply lose and very fine powder all over your face, with airy free strokes apply evenly. The moisturizer should help fix the powder and create flawless, natural skin.
Step 4: Want to look like you are sunkissed? Use bronzing powder 2 to 3 tone shades above your color and apply with a blush brush, in light strokes, build up intensity gradually by going back and forth, on areas that the sun would hit and color naturall
Step 5: Apply to the apples of your cheeks. (the way to find your apple is to smile). Then blend the color up toward your temples with a brush.
Step 6: If your brows need filling or structure, lightly fill in any gap with a thin flat brush and follow this exemple of a perfect eyebrow
Step 7: Apply a shimmery cream shadow from the lash lines to the brow bones using pointer finger.
Step 8: To give your eyes a boost, apply mascara. Start as close to the roots of your lashes as possible and comb your lashes with the mascara brush intensifying the outer corner to open your eye. Then using a black pencil inhance the line at the roots of your lashes in the outer corner of your eye.
Step 9: Wipe lip balm off, dab some color on your lips, with a lipstick or a fruity colored gloss or start from the center and thin out to the rims.
Seing yourself with this natural, fresh, glowing look, will reunite you with a passed memory in which you were blossoming and trigger off a sense of wellbeing.